Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Frozen Dead Guy

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
      The problem is that I'm not sure what I should be trying to look like.
      it's kind of just a fantasy dead person. The real frozen dead guy is
      on ice in a tuff shed. I have no idea what such a corpse looks like.
      So I'm thinking of someone with ice and snow crystals on the face and
      maybe icicles hanging from the hair. I don't know what the clothing
      should look like and I doubt I will even try to go that far. This is
      just for fun anyhow. Not the stage. I ordered one of those Ice FX
      kits today and thanks very much to Lisa S. for suggesting it. Looks
      like a good product.

      Sylvia