Archives Annoucement

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      Archive Announcement

      As the International Costumers' Guild Archivist, I would like to seek
      your help as well as inform you of its current status. We have posted
      a beginning inventory of Archive materials for your perusal. This is
      only a preliminary list. It reflects what I, and Bruce Mai as my
      assistant, have cataloged so far or are currently processing. There
      are many more that we have yet to examine.

      We are always interested in adding materials to the Archives, whether
      it is old or new. If you have something to fill in our gaps, it would
      be very much appreciated. We have photo collections that are only
      partial records for particular events. Some video is old and not in
      good condition. If you have anything that will help, please contact
      me (icg-archivist (at) costume.org) or Bruce (gallery-admin (at) costume.org).

      Please keep in mind that materials not from conventions and
      masquerades are always welcome!

      The address to view the catalogs is:

      <http://www.costume.org/archive_cat_main.html>http://www.costume.org/archive_cat_main.html
      or go the ICG site, <http://www.costume.org>www.costume.org and click
      on the catalog link on the left side.

      Don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have.

      Thank you all for your support.

      Pierre Pettinger

      ICG Archivist

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History