Fabulous Trims for sale

  • Diana Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      Hi,
      I have some amazing vintage trims for sale in my etsy store
      that are perfect for costuming of all sorts.
      More coming too. Many are hand made, hand embroidered, hand woven.
      There will be hand beaded trims as well plus some other types, guimps,
      ribbons, fringes and tassles. Buttons, Beads and lots of other great
      costuming supplies are on the way.
      Please check in. I think you will find some great and useful pieces
      for your creativity.

      Thanks so much!
      Diana

      Geranium Kiss