Re: self covering belt buckles

  • Diana Wolf
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2008
      Thanks! I've been looking for these too.
      Diana (lurker)

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
      <costumrs@...> wrote:

      > Greenberg & Hammer in NY has them -
      >
      > <http://www.greenberghammer.com/store.asp?CatID=12>
      >
      > is the page for "Findings". Go down about 1/3 of the page, they're
      > just after the regular buckles. They don't have pics, but give you
      > the sizes - they come in oblong, oval, rectangle, and square. You
      > can get singles or dozens.
      >
      > HTH,
      > Sandy
      >
      > At 06:49 PM 1/27/2008, you wrote:
      >
      > >Has any one found a source for belt buckles to cover? They seem to be
      > >impossible to find anymore.
      > >
      > >Sylvia
      >
      > "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      > Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      > Those Who Fail To Learn History Correctly --
      > Why They Are Simply Doomed.
      >
      > Achemdro'hm
      > "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
      > -- C.Y. 4971
      >
      > Andromeda

    • bujang jago
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2008
        dear sir, we sell moslem dress, home made from bandung west java,
        we need you or every one who could help...........,
        cauld you help us to trade to your country ?
        if could could you give us the information to this e-mail or phone +6281321123366 indonesia contact person : Mr. Bujang ? please.... help us....
        help us for every one who read this massage........
        please....... we need sales for our live......
        now we are hopless....... need help from every one who could help us for trade...
        and this our product ficture attachment....

        best regards

        bujang