Re: Stop bath for bleach?

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
      i think that i used to use hydrogen peroxide but cannot remember for
      sure-
      checked Google and didn't find anything along those lines but didn't
      search very far-

      this program from HGTV suggests using a product called Anti-Chlor

      http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_quilting_instructions/article/0,,HGTV_3302
      _3696791,00.html

      there are sources at the end of the article-

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy OMalley"