9813Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] vision screen?

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Dec 1, 2007
      not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish here, but, if you're
      just trying to hide the face (like with the faceless hoods that one can
      purchase at retail costume shopes), i use a lightweight black knit
      fabric. when it's close to the face it is easily seen through, but
      when looked at from any distance...not so much.
      though i dont know what they call the fabric they use in the hoods,
      it's got very fine holes woven into it.

      blessings,
      paula