9463Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] pleating question

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Aug 10, 2007
      Box pleats is the way to go. When I did Joseph I designed the coat and
      then never had time to make it. We ended up having to rent one, which
      was a real bummer since the coat was the one thing I had really wanted
      to build. I was going to hang the pleated part off front and back
      yokes that came from the shoulders down to almost chest level.

      Sylrog