      From: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gsbse1
      Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 6:13 AM
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] pleating question

      I am working on doing the coat for Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat and wondered if
      anyone has suggestions for how to pleat the sections so when the coat is "opened " by the
      brothers it opens wide, not sure I'm explaining myself very well.

      In the Donny Osmond production his coat has panels of patterned fabric then in between
      has panels of solid colors which don't really show unless the brothers are holding the coat
      out or he is twirling.

      Any help would be appreciated.
      SAM