9260Re: Copyright and the theater

  • David
    Jul 2, 2007
      The pieces themselves belong to the theatre whether she was paid or
      not. She would only have a leg to stand (on point?) on if the company
      was planning a ocmplete remount of the production without coming to
      some kind of financial arrangement with her.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia Rognstad