9181Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Dying tights

  • Cynthia Spilsted
    Jun 13 10:10 PM
      Any good dye will work - but you need to use cotton tights. Dance tights work very well for dying - I have done them many times for bird, cow or whatever...

      mom4a2g <Mom4abcde@...> wrote: Can tights be dyed? If so, does RIT work? I'm having trouble finding
      tights in grey, yellow and brown for bird legs. So I was thinking I
      would get white and dye them. (Plus, I think white will be cheaper.)
      Stephanie