851RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] spiderman costume

  • DARK GOD
    Apr 2, 2002
      its more likley that the webbing is scilcone rubber made from a well
      pollished mold rather than puffer paint (nasty stuff i think) any way thats
      hat i recon or a lo rise foam latex but thats harder to make look matalic
      but would take paint beter than scilicon and as for the blue part of the
      suite once you have made it put it on a manaquine and air brush the patern
      in it with stencils as this will look better than trying to find fabric like
      that or air brushing a piece of fabric flat the hardest part will be the
      lenses to get then curves and that large so they look nice your talking a
      lot of polishing mayb you could get the fancy dress costume from hollywood
      costumes and alter it to it fits better im lucky in the fact that most
      costumes seem to fit me like a glove guess sometimes its good to be a little
      tubby lol.