846RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] spiderman costume

  • DARK GOD
    Apr 1, 2002
      hello if your after the new spider man suite you can buy one of
      www.hollywoodcostumes.com i think thats the address if not just go to google
      and look up hollywood costumes thay have a huge rainge of costumes and
      accesaries any way thair is a MOVIE spider man outfit out now with lenses in
      the eyes rather than the crapy eye holes they had in the standard out fit so
      i hope this elps you out and any one esle its worth having a look at the
      site any way.
      teh sloopster