7861Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: pouncing?

  • Jenn
    Aug 7, 2006
      It sounds very useful. Can you make one for embroidery? that is, does
      it work when making lines for embroidery... I was thinking of xeroxing a
      pattern I liked, putting holes in the paper by running it thru my sewing
      machine [don't cringe, I'll put a new needle in before sewing], then can
      you pounce thru that sort of thing?
      I need a really good book, I can tell. <G> Jennifer

      --

      Jennifer Hill
      Regia Anglorum:

      Ælfgifu
      Cynn Readheort

      Today may be all sunshine, but God is more surely in the Night
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic