7841Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] pleating question

  • Jenn
    Aug 4, 2006
      Chuckles. Looms soon take over dining rooms, guest rooms, bedroom
      closets.......... Then, you get sheep & learn to spin! Oh, & goats!
      &...... if I take up any more such things, hubby will shoot me! <G>
      Don't say I didn't warn you. Weaving is entrancing, fascinating,
      irritating..... FUN.
      Tell me more about making this dressmaker form! Anything I'm doing is
      so rudimentary that it hasn't gotten to the point of being on paper, yet.
      No money for computer drafting software.
      The pleats are going to become what I want or I'm chucking the fabric!
      [Only feel like it...] feeling grumpy today, Jennifer

      Jennifer Hill
      Regia Anglorum:
      When the 21st C isn't Enough!

      Ælfgifu
      Cynn Readheort

      Today may be all sunshine, but God is more surely in the Night
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic