7833Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] pleating question

  • Alexadbw@aol.com
    Aug 3, 2006
      In a message dated 8/3/2006 8:04:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      aelfgifu@... writes:

      Alright, Miss Snark. <WEG> I'm treading unseen territory w/ those
      pleats! Maybe jumping up & down would work?
      [TOTALLY tongue in cheek]
      Thanks to both of you ladies who responded with the black clips. I'd
      tho't of them, too. Great minds & all that? Jennifer

      To make amends I'll ask on another sewing list. I didn't have any success
      searching on my own.
      Alexa