775Titantic the Musical Rental

  • Molly Dewane
    Mar 2, 2002
      Opera of South Bay Cities in the Los Angeles area did
      the show last year. I believe the group has a Web
      site that should be easy to find on the Internet. I
      don't have it handy. I'm fairly sure that the company
      built the show as opposed to rentals. Since the show
      is Edwardian, it shouldn't be that difficult to pull
      costumes if you've done shows from that period. I
      guess it all depends on your budget. Good luck and
      hope this helps-