7141Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Looking for help with armor

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Dec 8, 2005
      In a message dated 12/8/2005 2:52:33 PM Central Standard Time,
      Alexadbw@... writes:
      I'm in search of some armor (preferably leather, but metal would probably be

      alright) for a production happening in July.
      What style/era are you doing?
      We're doing Troilus & Cressida (set during the Trojan War), so I need to have
      distinctly different styles of armor for Trojans and Greek soldiers.

      Donna