6630Recommendations for iron?

  • Spidra Webster
    Jul 5, 2005
      I've been wanting to get a high quality iron for a while. The local
      Jo-Ann's had an unadvertised sale on irons so I rather impulsively
      picked up a Rowenta PowerGlide 2 (for about $50). Hitting epinions.com
      I see that some folks have serious complaints about Rowenta's service.
      I know that there are a lot of really experienced folks on this list
      and if anyone would know about irons, it'd be you. I may just return
      this iron to Jo-Ann's.

      Does anyone have a recommendation for a quality iron under $75 that
      will last for years?

      Spidra Webster
      http://www.spidra.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic