6555Re: Into The Woods

  • thejoshuagoldberg
    Jun 1, 2005
      That's great. Did you keep the whole production in basically the same
      time period? I notive that a few productions sort of go for different
      time periods with the different stories. I'm curious what your witch
      design looks like (since that was my charecter). Thanks again for the
      help!

      Joshua

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@s...>
      wrote:
      > I designed the production, and I also teach the sewing and pattern
      > drafting classes here at the college. Most of the pieces were made
      by
      > our first and second year students. I will see if I can pull
      something
      > together and send it on.
      >
      > David
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic