6147Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Making a fat suit

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Feb 2, 2005
      At 11:39 AM 2/1/2005, you wrote:
      >We finally had to build pockets _inside_ the suit, and stick Blue Ice
      >packs in there to keep her even remotely comfortable... Just be sure
      >the Blue Ice doesn't actually touch the actor's skin.

      You will also want to be sure that the blue ice is not directly over the
      heart, kidneys or the armpits. (The sides of the neck over the major
      arteries are also areas to avoid,)

      Pierre

      >HTH.
      >
      >-- Emc^2
      >
      >--- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia Rognstad
      ><sylvia@n...> wrote:
      > > Thanks to you and Curtis for the info. I guess foam is the way to
      >go.
      > > Do you know where to buy the really lightweight foam? And what
      >about
      > > putting boobs in the suit? How would you do that?
      > >
      > > Sylrog

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed.