5784Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Troll costume suggestion

  • vicky taylor
    Oct 5, 2004
      Great idea thanks, I have half made one already by sewing pockets into the skin and stuffing them with wadding and rice but yoiiur idea sounds much easier so I might do this for the second one and see which works best.

      Thanks for your suggestion and to everyone else who replied to my weird plea! I will try and get a photo sorted once I'm finished.

      catslave54 <zimmermanel@...> wrote:
      I made fat suits way back when by using two xxl white t-
      shirts,sewing around the neck and sleeves,and, stuffing up through
      the bottom, the whole thing with shredded foam,then stitching it
      closed. You can distribute the foam where you want it: belly, boobs,
      hips. The whole thing can be thrown in the washer and dryer over and
      over.You can dye the shirts to a skin tone and under stitch a navel
      or whatever. The only downside is pulling it on over your head each
      time. But they were cheap and held up forever!You could stuff pants
      the same way for baggy legs and butts...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT