5571Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] one armed?

  • Kathy Pawl
    Aug 31, 2004
      You don't want to tuck it in back - his shoulder will cramp something fierce. Have him hold it across his stomach and ace it in place like that, just not too tight. Someone I worked with mad a kind of tee shirt with a sort of pocket that ran sideways and he just shoved his arm in that. The shirt was pretty loose and it worked great.

      Loretta Armstrong <laminathegreat@...> wrote:Here I go again... this time I need help with an actual production.
      8-)
      We are doing "The Boys Next Door" and there is a character who
      only has one arm. The actor has both. Has anybody done this
      trick or something like it? How did you do it? I have some ideas,
      like just tucking the arm back and trying with an ace bandage but
      I was wondering if there was anything better.
      And, ya, we are asking now so we can get him used to it in
      rehersal!!
      Thanks- everyone here ROCKS!
      Loretta

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT