5409RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] pirates again

  • DARK GOD
    Aug 3, 2004
      ok i know this probably is not what you want to hear but have a look at
      www.lrpstore.com i think thats the address if not you can always look up the
      lrp store on google you can buy realy good quality pirate shirts on there
      cheep as chips they also sell very good replica pistols and stuff im putting
      togther a web site of my costumes and stuff it should be finnished shortly
      and i will post the address as it has pics of my costumes on there i was
      black beard and i looked pretty good if i do say so myself
      sloopyjon