502Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Corset Advice?

  • Becky's naked email
    Nov 16, 2001
      > We have also tried using very heavy duty plastic
      > cable ties as corset
      > bones, and found they were just as effective as
      > steel bones, could
      > easily be cut to size, made a lighter weight corset,
      > and made the
      > corset (if made with pre-washed fabric) washable AND
      > dryable in
      > machines!!!

      This summer I made an elizabethan style corset and
      used swamp cooler hose in place of boning. The whole
      roll cost me about 4 dollars. Washable and dryable
      and the holes keeps a slight curved shape. Very
      comfortable.

      Becky

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic