499Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Corset Advice?

  • Angel
    Nov 15, 2001
      In article <20011115002533.65136.qmail@...>,
      Marianna Roberg <buffy-x@...> writes
      > Or, if making one could prove
      >troublesome, where can I get a corset for under $100?

      A few of my friends have bought corsets from Gallery Serpentine in
      Australia. Their stuff looks good and is pretty well made from what
      I've seen. It isn't suitable for serious tight lacing but its properly
      boned I think so good for a few inches of waist reduction.
      www.galleryserpentine.com.au

      As its an Australian site the prices are in Australian Dollars but I
      think some of them work out in the region of $100 US or so including
      shipping.

      Hope this helps :)

      lauren
      --
      aka {wanton^angel^}ML :: ROISSY WORKSHOPS LTD ::
      Design and Manufacture of Bespoke, Industrial Strength, Professional BDSM