4394Re: cameleon costume

  • Loretta Larson-Armstrong
    Feb 2, 2004
      OO!!! OO!! I can help you!!! I am in the process of ordering some
      cameleon patterns!!
      The Camelion company no longer has a website. You can occasionaly
      find them at Rennisance Festivals, but I don't know if they travel
      overseas. The only website that has any info is http://www.crystal-
      stix.com/camln.html BUT YOU CAN NOT ORDER FROM HERE. Unfortunalty
      all my contact information is at school- I will send it to you first
      thing tomorrow morning. I love the camelions, they are great. I own
      one and have made a couple my self. The company sells the pattern
      which I personaly think is the greatest thing to happen. I also have
      an order placed with them, as soon as I hear from them, I will let
      you know that too. Like I said- contact info, tomorrow morning. (Uh,
      colorado time.) BTW, the web link I gave has a link to a small video
      where you see some demonstration.

      Much apologies for spelling errors- I teach costumes, not english.

      Loretta
      aka lamina the great
      www.laminathegreat.com

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, K D <kallbar@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I don't know if you can help me, but I decided to give
      > it a try....
      > I saw at the website a some references to a"cameleon
      > pattern" and a "cameleon costume" and got
      > very interested in it. I tried a search at the
      > internet but their site is under construction and thus
      > I could have no more
      > details....
      > Since I am living in Greece, it is impossible to call
      > them by phone.
      > Thus, i would like to know if you have any information
      > conserning this costume/pattern,
      > Thanks for any information,
      > KD

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic