4385Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Starting Over

  • Stickfries@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2004
      You know, I caught that show once and I was thinking the exact same thing! I
      just saw the episode where she was fighting because an assignment was due on
      in a few days or something and she got upset. It was funny because I am
      currently working on a show where an actor had to leave so roles got switched
      around and added so I am stuck figuring it out in a day or two. But, that is par
      for the course. At first dress, the director may not agree,or I may want to
      change some choices that I have made. It is tough. It is hard enough to get a
      job even with a decade of training and experience. She also needs to be told
      that she has to work on her sketching and rendering skills.