3855Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Fabric on Ebay

  • Ana's Accoutremonts
    Dec 5, 2003
      To find fabricguru, go to
      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=fabricguru&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

      To find it again on your own, go to http://www.ebay.com
      Click on "Search" in the menu at the top of the screen.
      Click on the "By Seller" tab
      Enter "fabricguru" in the "single seller" box and click "Search"
      This will display a list of that seller's offerings.

      WARNING! Before registering and bidding, you should read
      http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/questions/buy-item.html
      Also, if you want to shop for something expensive or important, start
      with a few little buys, to learn the ropes. Remember, if it seems to
      cheap to be true, it probably isn't true. Many sellers don't know silk
      from polyester, and some deliberately mislead the buyer. Think about
      what is NOT mentioned in the Item Description. That often says more
      than what IS said.

      Another thing I do if I'm unsure whether I want to deal with a seller is
      to send a question. If they reply, that's a good sign. If they don't
      reply, and I'm unsure, I find someone else.

      Finally, remember that as with dealing with the general public, there
      are always a few people a seller can't please all the time. I've found
      that an average of up to 3% complaints in feedback is still okay. Over
      5% complaints and I worry. Check the feedback left by the seller on the
      complainer's feedback (link in the box near the top); be wary of anyone
      who gets into a "war of words" with complaining buyers.

      Caveat Emptor! 'Nuff Said.

      Ana
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic