3828Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Attaching Stones/Gems to Leather

  • Joannah Hansen
    Dec 1, 2003
      I think I have seen things which look like the "claws" which hold stones in their setting in rings/jewellery. If you could find them, you should be able to use the "setting" to stitch the stone to the leather. I don't know where you could buy them, though. I know that there some faux jewels which come in these settings.
      Joannah

      --- "R. Davis" <robdavis_55@...> wrote:
      I'm trying a new 'thing' -- working in leather. I'd like to afix a
      polished stone or plastic gem to the thing but am a bit of a loss as
      to what methods (other than 'hot glue' or super glue) that are
      available(and that would look good --even close up).

      -RD