350Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Kona Cotton & Fabric Mills in NC

  • GreyCat Designs
    Jul 6, 2001
      Helps a bunch--I haven't tried fabricdotcom.com yet,
      so I'll check them out--and try to get a business to
      business yellow pages. :) Thanks!

      --- Susan Johnston <sewknightly@...> wrote:
      > You might try looking up Robert Kaufman (try
      > variations) fabrics. I'm not sure where they are
      > located, but we order Kona cottons from them. You
      > might also try fabric.com (Phoenix Textiles).
      > They've
      > always got great deals.
      > fabricclub.com
      > fabricdotcom.com
      > I find most of my fabric sources in the ad sections
      > of
      > sewing magazines (SewNews and Threads). If you can
      > get ahold of a business to business yellow pages,
      > you
      > should be able to find the mills in your area.
      > Hope this helps.

      GreyCat Designs (greycatdesigns@...)
      Custom crafted Renaissance garb, robes, and more!