      From: Brad Gould
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 12:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Curling Ostrich Plumes?

      Dear Susan,
      I have a book that is great for millinery for that period, It's called "Edwardian Hats" I'll try to get the proper title for you, and look up ostrich plumes. I know it tells how to do that.
      Brad Gould

      Susan Cassidy <susabela@...> wrote:
      I can't believe I survived as a costumer without this group! I've learned so much just from reading the emails.
      I'm costuming "Ragtime", and need to curl some ostrich plumes for hats. Can anyone tell me how, please?
      Thanks,
      Susan

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor