2848Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Pippin

  • Laslossë Telperin
    Jun 4, 2003
      I have... What kind of information are you looking for? Useable patterns for the various pieces of his outfit, fabric suggestions, or just general notes and tips? And how accurate do you plan on making your Pippin outfit?

      Namari�
      ~ Leithelas

      >Hi - has anyone ever done costumes for Pippin? I may be doing that
      >for a school in August. If you have, do you have any suggestions?

      "We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days..."
      Haldir o Lothl�rien