2278anime costsume

  • Contessa
    Feb 1, 2003
      Ah~! This is it~! But it is rather difficult to find the traditional
      pattern, which I have heard, requires about 10 feet of material. :: cough ::

      my friend wants to make some costumes from anime. Does anyone have an idea
      where i
      could find a pattern? or would I just have to make one myself?

      The costume I was thinking about is Eriol Hiirawazaki in his robes ( black
      and blue or red. ) The costume in not too complex...but...

      If you need a picture, just let me know, I can email
      you one.

      Thanks in advance
      Contessa
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic