1455Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Brigadoon

  • Siebel San
    Sep 2, 2002
      One word for you: Walmart.

      I dont know if you've got one on your island, but around
      here at lest, they've got tons of diferent plaids for about
      $2 a yard. You kind of have to have different tartans for
      Brigadoon, because the diferent families are part of the
      story. nd yeah, you definitely don't need 8 yards. I made
      a kilt out of 3 yards once (he was very skinny) and then
      made a simple sash out of the same plaid to go with it. It
      all took me a total of about 4 yards.

      -Jessie

      =====
      http://finance.yahoo.com