1454Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Brigadoon

  • Dalette Remington-Nash
    Sep 2, 2002
      Another idea, if they have a Walmart near you check out their fabric
      department, right now (at least here in Oregon) thay have a whole bunch of
      plaid flannel like fabric for a dollar a yard. If they don't have one near
      you check one out while on the mainland. Or if you are interested you can
      get ahold of me personally and I'd be happy to let you know what they have
      here and buy/send it to you.
      Dalette Remington-Nash; self-admitted fabriholic