      Brenna Barks, MSc
      Publicity Chair, CSA -Western Region

      Art Conservation de Rigueur

      Saturday, July 19, 2014

      San Francisco, CA

      When
      Saturday July 19, 2014 from 10:45 AM to 3:30 PM PDT

      Where

      Art Conservation de Rigueur Studio
      577 14th Avenue, No.2
      San Francisco, CA 94118

      This is a rare opportunity to see behind the scenes at a Conservators studio. During our visit we will learn of the various techniques used to conserve and abate damage to textiles and art objects.

      In addition, the Studio works with several private clients who have agreed to let us have an exclusive look at  some of the pieces in their collections. These include Historic Baseball uniforms and costumes from The San Francisco Opera and Hollywood movies.

      Our expert guide and hostess for the day will be Elise Rousseau, owner and principal conservator.

      Sign up now........Registration is limited.  Only 6 slots remain for the 11:00 am session!  2:00 pm has 9 openings. First come, first served.

      Click on the link below to see more detailed information and to register.

      Deadline - July 12, 2014

      Get more information
      Register Now!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic