12807Advanced Sewing Instruction

  • jennylizz
    Jun 26, 2014

      Hello! I have been working as a free-lance designer/ seamstress for 15 years now. I know how to make most everything. However I have had only 2 or 3 actual classes. Most of what I know comes from experimenting, on-the-job experience and looking things up in various books and on the internet.

      I feel like I am very good at what i do, but I feel a certain lack in the area of boned bodices. I was wondering what the absolute best resource for proper technique would be. I am looking for period techniques for sure, but also for more modern styles, Strapless gowns, for example. I would be interested in workshops, books or web sites, anything that you all have found useful.

      Jenny Pool

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic