12795RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] what to do with this fabric?

  • Poppy
    May 12, 2014
      This would be great vintage looking aprons you could sell on Etsy or ebay.  Could it make cute pillows?  Not really right for most costuming, I would guess.  Good Luck! Poppy on Kauai

      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      From: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 20:45:56 -0400
      Subject: Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] what to do with this fabric?

      On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Karen Patrick koalabar@... [TheCostumersManifesto] <TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I was hoping this group might have an idea an what to do with some vintage fabric I recently acquired.  Since I know how to sew, a friend of mine cleaning out her grandmother's estate thought I would like it and gave it to me.  It is a heavier weight cotton with an adorable strawberry print; obvious border on each side; a tag with "Genuine Wilendur Cloth" is pinned to it.  I have about 16 yards of it.  Tricky part is that it is only 17" wide, but the edges are finished with a tiny shirttail hem.  Any insight would be helpful.  Thank you!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic