12793Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] what to do with this fabric?

  • Susan Toker
    May 12, 2014
      Apparently the "fabric" is it a table cloth and considered a collectible.  You might want to google and learn about it before you cut it up.

      Susan

      On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Karen Patrick koalabar@... [TheCostumersManifesto] <TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I was hoping this group might have an idea an what to do with some vintage fabric I recently acquired.  Since I know how to sew, a friend of mine cleaning out her grandmother's estate thought I would like it and gave it to me.  It is a heavier weight cotton with an adorable strawberry print; obvious border on each side; a tag with "Genuine Wilendur Cloth" is pinned to it.  I have about 16 yards of it.  Tricky part is that it is only 17" wide, but the edges are finished with a tiny shirttail hem.  Any insight would be helpful.  Thank you!
      -Karen

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic