      From: Wade MacMorrighan <Wade@...>
      Date: 08/28/2013 4:09 PM (GMT-06:00)
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Searching the Fabric Stores. & Selling my textiles...

      Hey guys, I am making some ritual robes using the butte rick wizard robe/ costume pattern #4050, but I have been advised by a High Priestess whom I trust to use a poly-rayon blend (they'll be basic black, though the bell sleeves will be lined in a scrumptious cardinal red satin). Generally where, within a fabric store, should I find fabric in near equal proportions of polyester and rayon? The manager of my local Joanne's seemed ill-qualified to assist me. I poured over the polyester fabric and saw nothing there! :( ....Just poly-cotton blends. And finally, if I should decide to sell any of my hand-made textiles, if there a formula that I could use for calculating a minimum cost to charge for my items?__,

      _._,___