12682Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: How to find the Manifesto on Facebook

  • Leslie Johnston
    Feb 3, 2013
      There are both a page and a group.

      The brand new group that Tara just created this week is at:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/118139801697054/

      The page, which Tara created a couple of years ago, is at:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Costumers-Manifesto/153515824693532?ref=ts&fref=ts

      The group showed up in a search for me for the first time this morning.
      Both the group and the page came up in my results.

      It's not an open group - you cannot just join. I hope Tara has the time
      soon to approve all our requests to join!