12680Re: How to find the Manifesto on Facebook

  • Gloria Gick
    Feb 2, 2013
      I found it by way of the link and asked to join but haven't received an answer yet. I'm relatively new to groups on Facebook, but did join 2 others recently. They won't show up on your list until the moderator accepts you, at least that's what happened with the others. One of those is a family group and it doesn't show up in "search" because of the level of privacy that was set for it.

      Gloria Gick