12672Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Finding the Facebook Group

  • Leslie Johnston
    Feb 1, 2013
      I think it might technically be a closed group since you have to get
      permission/approval to join, versus anyone being able to join. I'm in some
      other groups like that, one of which is even has its group privacy setting
      set to "Secret" so it can't be found in FB search.