      From: PatR <pattyjo110@...>
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 10:56 AM
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] costume fittings I am sooo tired of cast members not saving time for fittings !

      How do you get your cast and director to realize costume fittings are necessary and something they need to make time for? How are they handled in pro. theater ? The costume shop is not at the theater but another address so they have to come here and they know that, at the beginning. I am not a fan of them running in 15 min before they are called for rehearsal and wanting to be fit for the 5 costumes they have. How do you all do it.