12554Re: Tin Man

  • Sandra
    May 20, 2012
      I recently made some police badges out of scraps of Fosshape and my household steam iron. While they were very easy to shape and harden, the felt-like surface didn't look like metal. I smoothed out the surface by painting on some Sculpt or Coat and sanding it smooth after it dried. I was really happy with the result. They were very sturdy but light as a feather.
      Sandra