121Chat room

  • Tara Maginnis
    Feb 12, 2001
      Well, I'd like to report to the list that we had a chat room session
      on Saturday that was rather fun. Just four of us, but we "talked" for
      two hours on a variety of costume and personal topics and had a fun
      bonding experience. While my next approaching show (less than two
      weeks to opening) will prevent me from taking time out to chat again
      soon, I'd incourage anyone who wants to try this again to post a time
      to the list and plan another online "meeting" on their own. It was
      amazing how fast and furiously one can cover diverse topics with just
      four of us typing at once! I definitely plan on doing it again once
      my show opens!