      From: ni_teach <ni_teach@...>
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Costume College 2011 Membership and Ticket now on sale.
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 8:15 PM

      Do you enjoy sewing, costuming, history, fantasy, or designing?

      If you said yes, then you will want to know about Costume College®. This is a yearly event put on by the Costumer's Guild West Inc.

      Costume College® this year is being held at Warner Center Marriott in Woodland Hills, California, on July 29 - August 1, 2011.

      "Hands on" is our primary method of teaching at Costume College. We offer an extensive selection of lectures, workshops, and demonstrations targeting every level of costumer (i.e., beginner, amateur, semiprofessional, professional, and just people who like to dress-up). We offer well over 100 classes presented by more than 65 teachers and cover every imaginable topic! Mixed into these classes will be a collection of classes making up our special bonus track on the topic of Medieval Dress: Glorious Gothic to Artistic Reform

      We also feature a Time Traveler's Gala, Fantasy Tea, Costumer's Marketplace and many other fun events.

      For more information please check out our website:

      Membership prices for all three days are currently:

      $110.00* for members of Costumer's Guild West Inc & Sister Guild Members
      $165.00* for Non- Guild Members

      * Some classes do have an extra charge due to providing supplies, such as fabric and some events such as the Time Traveler's Gala, which is a sit down dinner, also cost extra. You do not attend these extra charge classes or events to enjoy Costume College.

      Do not wait to get your membership! No membership will be sold at the door and there are a limited number of total memberships. Costume College has almost always sold out early! Again…. DO NOT WAIT in getting your membership!

      Also the sooner you get your membership in the better your chances are to get into one of the limited attendance hands on workshops that you want.

      To sign up go to the forms section of the website.