11909Re: Puffer fish costume

  • Store Manager
    Aug 16, 2010
      Hi, wire is not a good choice for a child as there can be sharp ends that get exposed over time and wire bends so it can get bent out of shape. Covering can be a cottom lycra knit that can be painted or drawn on with marker to create the details.

      I suggest "German Plastic Bones" as found at both Farthingales and Farthingales L.A. these bones are great for creating circles as they can be sewn to themselves and are light weight, they pose no risks and are relatively inexpensive.

      http://www.farthingales.on.ca/plastic_bones.php
      http://www.farthingalesla.com/corset_supplies.html

      Hope this helps