      From: GCKidd <gckidd@...>
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: results of suggestions
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 16, 2010, 11:39 AM

      I'll second this one. Hearing what sounds easiest to someone else may help you revise your own take on something, and I'm always ready to refine my technique and pick up some new skills and ideas. Plus, if it happens to be your idea someone picks, it's useful to know if they found it as easy as you expected it to be (I've learned, from personal experience, that what seems basic and 'common-sense' to me can be remarkably difficult for some others to pick up on--I'm never sure if it's just that I think that much differently than them, or if it's that I just don't know how to explain it...)