11899Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Puffer fish costume

  • retshopbuyer@charter.net
    Aug 15, 2010
      is it to look realistic or cartoonish ?
      if she wants a simple pattern i would look for a pumpkin pattern in the halloween section -
      use headliner and also use plastic tubing to help with structure-
      i always buy a short piece of the next size down in the tubing to make a connector-
      then get split rings that are just larger than the tubing and bartack them into place inside the costume and run the tubing thru the rings-

      retshopbuyer